Translate

Devotee

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Game Review: FarLands [Work in Progress]

The game I'll be reviewing today is Farlands by Chrisbrownya4. I was randomly visiting games while browsing on the Roblox website when I found this game. I thought it looked interesting, so I joined it. I was amazed by the sheer detail put into this design.
Me just chillin' with the dragon.
I met a dragon on the top of the map, and then jumped down to start walking toward the front door. There were snow-covered steps and even a stone pathway! In this map, snow is the common theme. It covers everything.



The front door of the house.
Inside the house, there was even more detail than there was detail outside! There was a table, a loft, and a small porch outside, overlooking nothingness. A spyglass was installed on the wall, but unfortunately you couldn't look through it.

A pond inside the house.
After a considerable amount of time exploring this map, I decided that I should go. I think that you readers viewing this blog post should play this game. It is really amazing, and if you are a builder yourself, or are thinking of making a build, this is very inspirational. To visit this place, click this link: http://www.roblox.com/FarLands-WIP-Winter-Update-place?id=121166346

Small river just outside the house.

1 comment:

Blog Archive