Translate

Devotee

Monday, October 21, 2013

Game Review: Roblox Dodgeball

Roblox Dodgeball by: Alexnewtron

In Roblox Dodgeball, you join the game and choose the team that you would like to play on. There are the Blue Blasters or the Red Raiders. When I joined the game, I chose the Blue Blasters. The lobby itself is actually pretty impressive. The pillars are highly detailed, as are the windows and floor tiles.

Dodgeball Lobby

 As soon as I got put into the game, I was having fun. Dodgeballs were flying every which way, and people were jumping and moving side to side. As I threw some dodgeballs at a red player, a blue player on my right fell, followed by a blue player on my left. I was in the open! I dashed to the back of Blue's side of the court and grabbed a few more dodgeballs. We didn't end up winning that round, but everyone on the Blue team played hard.

Gameplay
The next round, an evil pumpkin was spawned. All the players had to work together to defeat him. His health was very high, and there was a timer to make things more difficult. The players could still kill eachother, but then there would be few left to defeat the pumpkin. I ended up dying, but in the end, the pumpkin was defeated.

The Evil Pumpkin
After defeating the pumpkin, I decided to play one more round before leaving the game. In the last round, the Blue team played harder than ever, and defeated the Red team! I found a heap of dodgeballs in a corner, picked them up, and started randomly throwing them at the other team. I made contact with about four of them, and ended up Most Valuable Player on my team!

Game End
This game is very well built and scripted. The player interference is very smooth, and the game is fun to play! Some games have very slow lobby times, where you wait in the lobby waiting for the next round, and it creates boredom among the players. This game keeps you almost constantly battling other players. The rating I would give this game is: 10/10
If you ever find yourself wondering which game you should play, visit Dodgeball!


Here are some blogs that you might enjoy:

Grasp Vitality
Epic Spiders
Bills Cars & Computers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive